Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Yellowstone

Page 1

I need a lot of Yellowstone quotes/memories. Adults too! I am going to have page two be full of them so send them in when you have the time!
Page 2
I am going to make this look like an old newpaper with columns. I can't do it though until it is totally done.

Page 3
Sarah, could you have Issac say something about his trip to Yellowstone for this page? Also, does anyone have a picture of Colby from Yellowstone?


Page 5

You are welcome to submit "words" for the middle part or pictures to replace the ones I have. I didn't take a lot of pictures at Yellowstone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

There were lots of dead trees at Yellowstone. You shouldn't touch the smelly water. I had fun hiking with my cousin.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

The last comment is from Isaac.



Ethan said that the buffalo are fake.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I had never seen a buffalo before. I saw tons of them that day. Haley

4:40 PM  
Blogger Heather C. said...

Erin -- these are so amazing! I love the picture of the car caravan!

Here is a quote from me: "Trying to keep 8 cars together in a caravan was fun, crazy, frustrating and wild!"

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home