Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beth


Way to go ! You took 100 pictures! Yippee! I love it! :)


I really like these pictures. You are like me, I think, in the sense that we look at the eyes. I love eyes. I like the lighting in all the pictures. That first picture's lighting is really cool looking. The only thing I don't like is that I can't see his eyes. They are "dead" (meaning again - that there is no reflection in them). Like I said, I love the light, but you need to get light into those eyes. This is also a problem I often have. One thing I try and do when that happens, is I get out a reflector. When I first started taking pictures, I just used a white board or one of those car reflector things you put on your dash. You would place it so that the light is reflecting onto the dark side of his face a little. It takes a little bit of practice. That might be one thing you might want to experiment with.
After we do lamp lighting, we will start learning about the settings on our cameras.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home