Friday, October 20, 2006

In Love


I am in love with this picture of Braedon. It was a lucky shot...I missed part of his toe, but everything else was in the picture. I stood up on a ladder and took it looking down at him trying to catch the leaves I was throwing at him. He was having fun. I just love his expression. I went to the lake and the train station today as well, but I didn't have time to look at all the hundreds of pictures that I took...yes, nothing has changed. I still take way too many pictures!

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbie Lawrence said...

I love, love, LOVE this picture! Well done!

I am having a hard time finding some good places to take pictures. Provo was FULL of fall leaves EVERYWHERE, especially at the pond by our old apartment. But all the developments in West Jordan are so new that all the trees are squatty and few and far between. We will have to see what I can come up with for fall pictures.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home