Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Debbie, here is a touched up version of the picture you took. If you don't like the coloring, let me know. I am sending in an order today to the print shop...so let's see what it will look like in an 8x10 format. This particular photo is a bit more lossy than the original because it has been saved three times as a jpg. The orginal will be clearer. Just let me know about the coloring and if you would like for me to change anything before I send it in. I do need to send it in in the next few hours, so if you don't get back to me, I will send it in the way that it is. Great photo Debbie!

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbie Lawrence said...

I love it Erin! That would be fabulous if you could see what it would look like in 8x10...I will pay for it, just let me know how much. You are amazing!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

It doesn't cost very much Debbie. I will get it "professionally" printed from the company we use to have our business photos printed at. I think it costs like $2-3...so I think I can handle that! :)

You took a great picture Debbie!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home