Friday, September 22, 2006

Smell my feet

This is my picture of feet. I tried getting his foot in focus so that Kaiden was blurry, and it kinda worked. Sorry it took me so long to post it. My internet connection kept failing when I tried to upload the picture, but it finally worked today.

I don't know what our next theme should be. I wanted to do something orange or halloweeny, but we should probably wait on that one until fall is in full swing in a couple of weeks.

How about "food, glorious food" for a theme. It can be a messy picture of someone eating, or just a picture of a yummy plate of food you cooked, or animal food, if you want. Just be creative I guess. Go to it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Another great picture Debbie! I love how his foot is in focus, but his face isn't.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Heather C. said...

love it debbie! Absolutely love it!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home