Thursday, September 14, 2006

Previous Feet



I was looking at some pictures and came across these old ones that I took. These don't count, but I got a good chuckle out of it so I thought I would share them anyways. I am so excited to take pictures of feet. I have been wanting to take "planned" feet pictures for a long time now, but just haven't gotten aound to really doing it. I took pictures of Shalene' feet in socks a week or two ago, but no feet yet. Anyways, Cameron was licking the dirt off her feet after playing in the dirt. It was so gross! I had to take a picture of it. Just thought you guys might get a little laugh out of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbie Lawrence said...

I promise I am going to post my pictures of feet later tonight...I have just kept on forgetting to tell brad to transfer the camera pictures to the computer so that I can play with them. I will be sure and do that tonight.

Erin, for some reason I can't see the picture you posted? Kinda weird.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Debbie Lawrence said...

okay just kidding, I can see the pictures now. It must have just taken a long time to load is all.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home